- 1 Sep: Whole School INSET
- 4 Jan: likely dates for transition into the new school building at Blackheath will be 4th – 8th January - school closed TBC
- 5 Jan: likely dates for transition into the new school building at Blackheath will be 4th – 8th January - school closed TBC
- All Events
- 1 Sep:School opens for Year 1 to 6 on Wednesday 2nd September
- 16 Jul:End of Academic Year 2014/15
- 7 Jul:Children's Summer Course at Mycenae House
- All News
Welcome to Invicta Primary School
Dear Parents and Carers
It is an exciting time to join our happy and successful school.
We are graded as Outstanding by Ofsted and are absolutely thrilled about the opportunities that this position offers the school in terms of curriculum development, innovation and expansion.
This year is particularly exciting as we become a school with two sites, at both Blackheath and Deptford.
Invicta is a great place to learn. We are a friendly, caring and supportive community. We welcome staff and families from a range of social and ethnic backgrounds and we celebrate our diversity. There are many languages spoken at the school. Staff, children and their families work collaboratively and build strong trusting relationships.
We aim to inspire children’s curiosity in and beyond the moment through a focus on creativity, physical activity and emotional health & wellbeing. We employ staff with interests and skills in these areas.
At Invicta we plan opportunities for children to learn in different ways by developing their personal resilience as well as ambitions for their futures.
To provide a stimulating learning & teaching environment where every child and adult has the opportunity to enjoy the moment and prepare for their future.
At Invicta we expect everyone to follow our Golden Rules:
• Try your best
• Be a good sport
• Be honest
• Treat everyone equally
• Keep your hands, feet and objects to yourself
Our rules are based on shared values:
So don’t take my word for it, come and see for yourself! We welcome prospective teachers to book a tour of the
school by contacting Susie Healy (Office Manager) on 0208 858 3831 or email@example.com