Invicta Learning Charter
Invicta Primary School Learning Charter
At Invicta we aspire for all our children to:
- Reach their full potential
- Enjoy a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle
- Learn with confidence, enthusiasm and high expectations
- Consider others with respect and tolerance
We achieve this by providing:
- Excellent teaching – providing excellent learning for every child.
- A caring school - valuing the contribution of parents, children and the wider community.
- A creative curriculum - giving children practical opportunities to learn through the environment around them.
- A rewarding atmosphere – taking every opportunity to celebrate the achievements and successes of our children.
Invicta is the place to learn!
We take pride in our:
- Continuous improvement towards Outstanding.
- Well-trained, caring and approachable staff.
- Role at the heart of the local community.
- Location close to the Greenwich World Heritage Site, Museums and River Thames