National Support School
Invicta is a great school to collaborate with! By working creatively with school leaders and teachers together we can create extraordinary learning experiences for children that foster aspirations and ambition whilst creating real value for all schools within and beyond our local community.
VISION AND VALUES
To provide a stimulating learning & teaching environment where every child and adult has the opportunity to enjoy the moment and prepare for their future.
At Invicta we aim to inspire children’s curiosity, in and beyond the moment, through a focus on creativity, physical activity and emotional health & wellbeing. We employ staff with interests and skills in these areas.
At Invicta we plan opportunities for children to learn in different ways by developing their personal resilience as well as ambitions for their futures.
INVICTA PRIMARY SCHOOL LEARNING CHARTER
At Invicta we aspire for all our children to:
- Enjoy the moment and prepare for their future.
- Enjoy a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle.
- Learn with confidence, enthusiasm and high expectations.
- Consider others with respect and tolerance.
We achieve this by providing:
- Excellent teaching – providing excellent learning for every child.
- A caring school - valuing the contribution of children, parents and the wider community.
- A creative curriculum - giving children real, purposeful and challenging learning experiences.
A rewarding atmosphere – taking every opportunity to celebrate the achievements and successes of our children and staff.
- National Leader of Education - 2016
- Arts Mark - Platinum - 2016
- National Professional Qualification of Headship - NPQH - 2004